|Availability||Out Of Stock|
Dimensions: 20.0cm x 12.0cm
Collections of books for kids don't get much better (or more wickedly funny) than this! Prepare to laugh your socks off with this set of ten of our favourite Anthony Horowitz books - from the hilarious Public Enemy Number Two to the jaw-achingly funny Groosham Grange.
This collection includes everything you could ask for in children's fiction: a child-hating pensioner, body swapping and the world's dimmest detective.
Fantastically funny fiction for children aged 9 and above, we'd highly recommend this side-splitting set to any young reader who loves Roald Dahl books and books by David Walliams.
Titles in this collection:
- Groosham Grange
- Return to Groosham Grange
- The Switch
- The Devil and his Boy
- The Diamond Brothers in The French Confection and The Greek Who Stole Christmas
- The Diamond Brothers in The Blurred Main and I Know What You Did Last Wednesday
- The Diamond Brothers in The Falcon's Malteser
- The Diamond Brothers in Public Enemy Number Two
- The Diamond Brothers in South By South East