Dimension: 31.0cm x 23.0cm
The How Do Dinosaurs books are popular modern classics that continue to delight and entice readers around the world. The brilliantly bold and vivid illustrations are paired with incredibly funny stories that delve into the private lives of a mischievous yet much-loved bunch of dinosaurs, making each unique story a joy to share. From bedtime to mealtimes, the enchanting rhyming text and retro-looking pictures will entertain and teach children plenty of valuable lessons. An ingenious 6-book collection of warm and humorous tales to encourage your little one to behave well.
Titles in this collection:
- How do Dinosaurs say Good Night
- How do Dinosaurs Eat Their Food
- How do Dinosaurs Learn Colours and Numbers
- How do Dinosaurs Get Well Soon
- How do Dinosaurs Go To School
- How do Dinosaurs Say I Love You
People who bought this also bought..