|Egmont Childrens Books
Dimensions: 23.2cm x 20.0cm
PLEASE NOTE WE ALWAYS DO OUR BEST IN WRAPPING THE BOOKS BUT THIS SLIPCASE IS JUST A FRAGILE THIN PAPER BOX AND IS VERY VULNERABLE TO TEAR / DENT DURING COURIER. WE WILL NOT COMPENSATE FOR ANY TEAR / DENT DUE TO MISHANDLING BY COURIER.
Who stole the money that the old man in Holly Lane had hidden in his cottage, and where is it now? Who's that mysterious robber that disappears from the scene of the crime without a trace and who is responsible for the strange messages being sent to Mr Goon?
The police are perplexed and only the five young children who make up the Find-Outers and their dog, Buster, can find out the truth.
Written by Enid Blyton, the author of the Famous Five and the Secret Seven, these are exciting mystery adventures with a classic feel that will surprise and delight readers aged 9 and over.
Titles in this collection:
- The Mystery of the Burnt Cottage
- The Mystery of the Disappearing Cat
- The Mystery of the Secret Room
- The Mystery of the Spiteful Letters
- The Mystery of the Missing Necklace
- The Mystery of the Hidden House
- The Mystery of the Pantomime Cat
- The Mystery of the Invisible Thief
- The Mystery of the Vanished Prince
- The Mystery of the Strange Bundle
- The Mystery of Holly Lane
- The Mystery of Tally-Ho Cottage
- The Mystery of the Missing Man
- The Mystery of the Strange Messages
- The Mystery of Banshee Towers