Dimensions: 18.5cm x 17.6cm
Funny, quirky and perfect for children who wouldn't normally pick up a book, the Barry Loser stories will also appeal to fans of Jeff Kinney's Wimpy Kid books.
Barry Loser has never had a problem with his name, because his coolness has always cancelled his name out! That is until Darren Darrenofski - the boy with the oh-so horrible crocodile face - joins the school and starts to ruin his life. Now, Barry must prove to the school - and himself! - that he is most definitely NOT a loser...
Containing 10 hilarious diary-format books full of crazy cartoon illustrations, short and snappy chapters and ridiculously bad jokes, Jim Smith's Roald Dahl Funny Prize-winning series is a madcap treat for children of all tastes.
- I am Not a Loser
- I am Still Not a Loser
- I am So Over Being a Loser
- I am Sort of a Loser
- Barry Loser and the Holiday of Doom
- Barry Loser and the Case of the Crumpled Carton
- Barry Loser Hates Half Term
- Barry Loser and the Birthday Billions
- Barry Loser Worst School Trip Ever
- Barry Loser is the Best at Football Not!