Dimensions: 25.4cm x 13.0cm
These witty retellings of famous fairy tales will not only have young children laughing along but they'll also provide an introduction to the importance of the likes of hygiene, keeping active and healthy eating.
Each title backs up themes found in the PSHE (personal, social and health education) curriculum and the stories are sure to help children learn about their own personal development. They provide a very gentle approach to what can be sensitive issues.
Among the stories are Don't Pick Your Nose, Pinocchio!, Eat Your Greens, Goldilocks and Stinky Jack and the Beanstalk.
Titles in this collection:
- Eat Your Greens Goldilocks
- Stinky Jack and Beanstalk
- Snow White and the Very Angry Dwarf
- Blow Your Nose, Big Bad Wolf
- Don't Pick Your Nose Pinocchio!
- Rapunzel, Rapunzel, Wash Your Hair!
- Give Us a Smile, Cinderella
- The Girl Who Cried Wolf!
- Keep Running Gingerbread Man
- Get Some Rest, Sleeping Beauty!
10 paperback books