Dimensions: 23.0cm x 17.3cm
Children can be heroes and create their own history, maths and science adventures with these 12 interactive books. All they have to do is solve the clues and answer the questions to complete the quests.
Suitable for children aged 7 and over, these will make learning fun and assist children with their studies at school. They'll also help develop problem-solving and decision-making skills.
If children get a question wrong, they'll find clues that guide them along to the correct answer.
Titles in this collection:
- Maths Quest: Escape from Hotel Infinity
- Science Quest: Funfair Fright
- Science Quest: Lost in Space
- Science Quest: The Secret Formula
- Science Quest: Amazon Adventure
- History Quest: Race Through Rome
- Maths Quest: Lost in the Fourth Dimension
- Maths Quest: Attack on Circuit City
- Maths Quest: The Island of Tomorrow
- History Quest: Medieval Mayhem
- History Quest: Minotaurs's Maze
- History Quest: Tomb of Terror